Fertilizer Focus’ May/June Issue Features Arkema-ArrMaz’s Insights into Tackling Fertilizer Challenges with Innovative Coating Technologies
May 18, 2020
The fertilizer world is getting progressively more complex, especially with increasing demand for the food needed to support a growing global population. Better-performing fertilizer is needed to meet this demand, requiring a greater understanding of fertilizer composition, nutrient life cycles, and their impact on crop yields and the environment in order to optimize fertilizer performance.
In the May/June issue of Fertilizer Focus, Lucas R. Moore, Director of Coating Technologies, explains how today’s innovative coating technologies offer practical solutions to these fertilizer challenges including:
- Reduction in the dust generation tendencies of fertilizer
- Improved flowability of fertilizer by reducing fertilizer agglomeration (caking) tendencies
- Maintenance of granule integrity through reductions in fertilizer moisture absorption
- Control and homogeneity of micronutrient concentrations for the broadest range of substrates and substrate blends
- Control of the fertilizer dissolution profile
- Controlled nutrient/micronutrient profile by crop and by environment
- Coloring solutions to differentiate fertilizer products and satisfy market requirements.
Read the Article Here