Register for Arkema-Road Science’s Prime Coat Emulsions Webinar Happening October 28, 2020
October 21, 2020
Webinar: Uncovering the Science of Penetrating Prime Emulsions
Presenter: Jim Barnat, VP Innovation, and Chris Connors, Key Account Manager, Arkema-Road Science
Date: October 28, 2020
Time: 11:00am EST
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- AN EMULSION PRODUCER struggling to formulate cationic prime coat emulsion that penetrates compacted layers quickly?
- A PAVING CONTRACTOR who wants to improve prime coat penetration performance, speed up the paving process and minimize vehicular damage?
- A GOVERNMENT AGENCY responsible for evaluating prime coat reliability and performance before it’s applied to the road?
Then this webinar is for you!
IN THIS WEBINAR, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The science behind asphalt prime coats and the factors we can control.
- How to effectively evaluate prime coat reliability and performance before applying to the road.
- Best practices for prime coat emulsion formulation and application to optimize performance.
- The future of asphalt prime coats – traditional vs. next-generation emulsion-based penetrating prime coat emulsifier technologies.