ARKEMA-ARRMAZ DISCUSSES HOW MINING CHEMICALS IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY IN NORTH AMERICAN MINING’S SEPTEMBER ISSUE
September 07, 2021
The mining industry is faced with numerous challenges as miners are tasked with extracting more minerals from complex and low-grade ores to meet growing global demands. For their September issue, North American Mining magazine asked Arkema-ArrMaz to share how innovative mining chemical technologies can help achieve improved mineral processing grade and recovery.
Arkema-ArrMaz’s Global Marketing Director Mining Chemicals, Todd Parker, shares technical advice on how mining chemicals can uncover value in lower grade ores while improving efficiency, profitability and sustainability throughout the beneficiation process. In the article, he explains how:
- Custom-formulated reagents can improve flotation kinetics, while delivering optimum grade and recovery.
- Co-mingled minerals can be recovered from the same ore body.
- Mining chemicals can be used to preserve and protect water quality.
- Equipment design influences the use of digital and AI technologies to control and monitor mineral processing.
- The importance of mining companies working hand-in-hand with engineering firms, equipment manufacturers and reagent formulators to understand and realize an ore’s full potential.
Read the Article Here