Building and maintaining high quality roads is an ever increasing priority throughout the world. At Road Science, we are passionate about developing products and technologies to improve the quality of the world’s transportation infrastructure. Due to the increasing demands placed on our roads, many asphalt pavements require additives to mitigate traffic and environmentally-induced stresses on the pavement. A broad range of asphalt additives are added to mixes to improve constructability, increase traffic loading, provide improved resistance to distresses or decrease the total lifecycle cost of the pavement.
Road Science offers several additives to enhance the physical or chemical characteristics of the asphalt mix including:
- Adhesion promoters to mitigate moisture damage
- Warm mix additives to aid in compaction
- Rejuvenators to increase recycled asphalt content in your mix.
- Odor neutralizers to reduce the unpleasant odor of asphalt
- Asphalt release agents for truck beds and paving equipment