Warm Mix Asphalt Additives
In order for pavements to last, they must be properly constructed. Achieving the required density has often been considered the single most important factor affecting the ultimate performance of any pavement. Even the best asphalt mixes are guaranteed to fail prematurely without proper compaction. Mat temperature plays a critical role in the time allowed to achieve proper density.
Road Science’s AD-here® product line coupled with Cecabase™ warm mix technology provides paving contractors in the industry with a leading anti-stripping agent and the first commercial warm mix additive technology available in Europe. Our AD-here with Cecabase product line is specifically formulated to meet the specific needs of our customers while reducing moisture damage potential and enabling the asphalt mix to be produced and applied at lower temperatures.
By incorporating AD-here with Cecabase into their mixes, paving contractors are able to efficiently:
- Achieve proper density when ambient temperatures are cooler
- Haul the mix longer distances without sacrificing the necessary workability and compactability of the mix
- Incorporate higher percentages of recycled asphalt pavement (RAP)
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Lower plant emissions
- Provide better working environments for paving crews.
- Extend the paving season.
With Road Science’s chemical expertise and established relationships we’re able to provide our customers with superior performing warm mix additives at a competitive price.